Thursday, October 9, 2008

Teapot Tuesday Challege #15



This is my card for the Teapot Tuesday Challenge #15. I missed last weeks challenge, I am still working on it, but I did get this one done, out of order, but if you "knew" me, you would understand...LOL! You can find the challenge here: http://mothermark.blogspot.com/2008/10/happy-tuesday-15.html so why not join in???

I used SU pink Pirquette as the base and ink on the roses. The rose image is Anna Griffin, I have had this stamp for several years. The little leaves were cut with my QuicKutz. DS paper is some I bought a few years for a project I never did (of course) and can't even remember what I bought it for. The sentiment is from the new SU Rose Is A Rose set.

I now have to think about using up some of my Halloween and focus on that this month! I haven't hardly had a chance to use any of it and I have lots, so hopefully in the next few days that is what I will have posted. Thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

Lin said...

Love the card!! Great stamp set!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I love pink and green with each other. The piercing adds the perfect touch, great job.

Anonymous said...

very exquisite...love the challenge