Friday, November 21, 2008

Believe!


I bought this stamp several years ago and decided to finally use it! Its from All Night Media and I just love these animals...they make me wonder what they are looking at...Santa pehaps? I decided the sentiment "Believe" would be perfect for them. I used various watercolor pencils and the SU blender pen for this one. The Ribbon is soooooooo yummy, its from the SU mini Catty, you get this scrumpous stripe and 2 rolls of a brown felt ribbon. I hope they put this in the new catty! I used the MS punch for the branches, red DS paper is from SU mini also, called Ski Slope......ink and card base are Kiwi Kiss.

Scroll down for some blog candy info!

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

This is a very pretty card! I really like the image with the animals too and your coloring looks great!