Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chocolate Cat







I went shopping at our local Niles Scrapbooking Store to get some new "core" paper and look what I found, the brand new core paper called "Chocolate".....oh my, I JUST love this paper as I knew I would!!! She also has another new one in called "Black Magic" and I have to go back for that. The paper is all in various colors of brown, the back of the paper is the color that is inside that is the "core". You can use your embossing folders and sand, just plain sand, tear it (look how great it is under the cat) and also, (this is so neat) you can put your chipborad letters under it and sand and "viola" you have words spelled in the core color!!!
I did this card for the "Caardvarks" challenge that was called "chocolate", now how perfect timing was that! I just got my email from them before I left the house! You can see all the cards submitted so far for this challenge by going to http://www.flickr.com/ and search for caardvarks and then chocolate and you will see some amazing "chocolate cards"...now who doesn't like chocolate!!!

4 comments:

Stamp Maryland said...

Oh your kitty is too cute!

Tracy

Heidi said...

OMG that is too cute.

Stampin' Meg said...

This looks so cool-I have seen the black magic but not the chocolate-YUM!
It's funny but I have BOTH of those stamps too.

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love your cute cat image! And the paper is to die for! Awesome card.