Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Tags


These are my tags I made for "Anything But A Card " swap I am in using products from the Stampin'Up! Holiday Mini. I use the SU exclusive Top Note die a lot, and have 2 more projects for the swap that I can use this die for! If you would like to purchase one, you can contact me, as I am a SU demo. and can order one for you. They are only $21.95 plus shipping and tax. I think it has to be the best money I have spent in a long time!! Anywho, back to the tags, I made 6 of each one. The Joy one I cut apart Join In The Cheer Strip Die, Rudolph is a Sizzix die Ipurchased at JoAnn's. The little tags with the stars are from the ornament kit in the Holiday mini! The snowflakes are from the mini catty also. Click on the photo for a better "peek"! The DS paper, Imight mention is called Ski Slope from SU!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Beautiful tags! I love the top note die cut...so elegant and just perfect for these tags!