Saturday, December 13, 2008

Black and White Floral


This card reminds of the old joke, "What's black and white and red (read)all over?" A newspaper! Don't mind me, its just my wierd way of thinking sometimes...LOL!

Anyhow I did a challenge from http://michellerodgers.blogspot.com/2008/12/nativity-sddc3.html to use gray, black and white with a splash of color. It's hard to see but I used a tiny bit of red glitter on the roses....I stamped this image about a year ago when I was playing with this stamp and various colors. The stamp is a SU background stamp called "Floral". This has to be one of my most favorite stamps and they are retiring it in Januuary. If you would like to purchase this stamp, please contact me, and I would be glad to order it for you!

You can see all the other cards for this challenge on Split Coast Stampers in the gallery under SDDC3...take a look, there are some nice ones!!!

3 comments:

Jacquel said...

Pretty card...I'm going to miss that background stamp!

Curt in Indy said...

This is stunning! I love this stamp! You did an amazing job! I also like how you displayed it with the white tree! Super nice! Best, Curt

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

I really like this, so simple but gorgeous!