Thursday, April 2, 2009

Altered Prayer Journal







I did a swap on SCS for a for an altered journal called "a prayer journal". I loved how this one turned out, and wanted to keep it for myself...LOL! I used some new paper from K&Company~it has such a vintage look to it! The book has lots of detail through out , but could not show all of it here. I made a bookmark to go with it, 4 little notecards are in the back tucked in a "pocket". Also at the back of the book in an envelope is a vintage "Blessings" little booklet. I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do! The sentiment on the front cover is from "Unity Stamp Company", a newly discovered stamp company for me! If you click on the pictures, you can read all the sentiments pictured. I used the Stampin'Up! Spiral Punch for the front and back covers. It fits perfectly in the coils when you punch your paper.....for only $10.95 its worth its weight in gold for projects like this! If you would like to order one...just email me and I would be happy to place your order! As you can see, I also used the Stampin'Up! Eyelet border punch, I grab for this one all the time, it has become a favorite!
Also please note the NEW Stampin'Up! Occasions mini catalog is now available to order from. Click on the catalog picture on my side bar and it will take you to my web site for viewing, click on promotions and view the entire catalog! Remember those cute little matchbox boxes in some of my previous posts? The die for them is in the mini.....I am telling you~you will LOVE this die, its a "must have"!!!

3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

ill be back to read more later and gawk-gotta go to work-thanks for stopping by and good luck in the candy!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! THis is totally gorgeous!! I love the pretty flower paper and all the beautiful details you've put into this!! Fabulous idea!! TFS! ;)

Curt in Indy said...

This is amazing! So unique and the detail and work you put into this is simply awesome! Great work! Best, Curt