Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What A Hoot Scrapbook Page




I made this scrapbook page to enter in the Gina K Stamp TV challenge. If you haven't been to the site, go there, lots to do and look at and great tutorials on everything! I have the Stamp TV icon on the left of my blog, just click on it and it will take you there!
This page layout was sooooooooo easy, I might add more to it later, I have to study it for awhile. My grandson Brenton had a school project, he chose photography as my daughter has her own photography business (under Lori Diane Photography on my blog list). She coached him on what to do, his sister "Chrissie" was his model. I think he did a great job...don't you??
The paper I just bought a couple of days ago, can't believe I am actually "using" it so fast! I LOVE it, its from My Mind's Eye!

1 comment:

bumblebee creations said...

This is just gorgeous Diane!!! Seems the family has the talent streak!! WOW-great job!