Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday Stampin" Up! Workshop











These are a few of the items we did at a workshop I had on Sunday. The firecrackers I "cased" from another blog and gave those away as a prize. The popsicle card is one we did fast! We also did the candle stamping, and then the little BBQ silverware holders using the SU Sizzix pillow box die. I saw that idea in our March SU Success and thought it was a brilliant idea. I also made the brownie pops using a Wilton baking pan I purchased at Michaels and gave each guest a "treat" and an idea for BBQ's. I made a 4th of July banner, not shown right now as the pics weren't too good, I think it was a fun workshop and enjoyed by all!

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

how cute and so many great ideas!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What a bunch of really awesome projects!! Enough to get anyone in the mood for Summer!! ;)