Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Embossed Foil Halloween TLC240


This is my card for SCS to emboss on foil...very easy, a great look when finished!  It was entremely hard to photgraph, and is so very pretty "IRL"...I think I need a different camera...no matter what, this one just isn't doing the job I want, and its relatively new!   (waawaawaa)  The spider is punched from black glitter paper, the ribbon has some "sparkle" as well, click onthe card to see more of the detail.
I am working on another, totally different embossed foil card...they are somewhat "addicting"!

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

This is awesome! I think it photographed just fine! The spider web embossing looks awesome in foil! Great job! By the way, my wolf card is posted! Best, Curt

Primitive Seasons said...

Love this one Diane. It's a winner. So different.

Mary