Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Totally Stampin' Up! And A Monochromatic Challenge


The first card I "somewhat" got the idea from a  retired SU catalog and changed it slightly.....it worked really well for the "second" challenge I did this week from "Our Creative Corner" for a monochromatic card.  I used my ever faithful  SU 1 3/4 round punch and the Trio Flower punch....I added the "new" soft suede polka dot ribbon (can you believe I am on my second roll already?).  "Recipe" is below.


The second card is a "take off" of a card sample I did for a SU workshop I held on Sunday...you can scroll down and see it below...I just wanted to show how you could change the card a bit by moving things around and changing colors.

Recipe First CardCardstock:  Very Vanilla, Kraft;  Ink:   Soft Suede;  Stamps:  Circle Circus, Great Friend;  Designer Paper:  Bella Bleu; Accessories:  1 3/4" round punch, Trio Flower punch, soft suede ribbon

Second Card:  Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Ink:  Night of Navy,  Styamp Set:  Serene Snowflakes, Four The Holidays;  Accessories:  Bling

4 comments:

Sherry Wright said...

Just beautiful!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Two terrific cards! They are both fabulous. Great takes on this week's monochromatic challenge. Thanks for joining us at the OCC this week. Hope to see you back again next week.

Melissa said...

Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

Cute projects and cute blog!

Unknown said...

Excellent job on the challenge. Love both of your cards!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner.