Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun~Fun~Fun!!! Halloween and Christmas Inchies!



I LOVE making "inchies", it is so addicting I could make dozens...and what a terrific way to use up smalll scraps!  My first card is of course Halloween...so fun and look at all those "little do-dads"!  Every little square has been stamped!
  My second card I went with reds and whites for Christmas.....I love the "sparkly-frosty" ribbon I added...it was just a tiny scrap piece used up...yeah!


I used all SU cardstock and various little stamps I had to complete these...check out that little "eyeball" on the Halloween card.....so funny!  I think I have to do a few more of these to appease my "inchie addiction"!
I have been seeing on several blogs that the designers are decorating the insides of the cards, too...so I am now trying to do the same...so what do you think??

3 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Fabulous. Look like so much fun. A chance to do a little bit of everything! Great job!

Mary

Curt in Indy said...

I LOVE THESE! I have the actual "Inchies" squares and I never think about using them. This gave me a bunch of ideas for cards of my own! Thanks for such great inspiration! Best, Curt

klasickewpie said...

Your inchie cards are way to cute! I'm going to give this a try. TFS