Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Bit Vintage~Some Scraps~And Moon NOT Over Miami


One thing I love about the fall is when we get our "harvest Moon"..........oh how I wish I had a GOOD camera to take night photos...my hubby came in from getting pellets for our pellet stove and said "you gotta go outside and see the moon over Adam's ( Adam is my stepson...I have a son Adam, too)...so I grabbed "his" shoes and my coat and by the time I got out it had already moved, I had to cross the road and go into a soybean field to see it, but oh so worth it...wish I could show you better!

I was not even sure of what I wanted to do tonight, so put together this "vintage" card....I just love the ribbon and the birdie "nesting" on it! 


The little tags were made from scraps left from the card....just a quick post...gotta get some sleep...see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

The moon was beautiful. One of the prettiest I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty Diane!! I love it!! HUGS