Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blue~Blue Christmas


Remember the Elvis song "I'm having a blue,blue Christmas??  This card reminds me of that with all the blue!!  My trees are stamped in Certainly Celery and Old Olive and then cut out...I added a chipboard glittered tree, a sentiment and ribbon, some DS paper..and I have a fast and very pretty card!!  The card took much less time then my scrap tags below...go figure!!

The stamp set I used for the trees, is a retired hostess set that Ijust love...it has so many uses for this time of the year..it is called Perfect Presentation...see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI sweetie!! WOW!! What really fabulous projects hun!! I love those trees and how you've cut them all out!! :)

Wanted to be sure to stop by and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Hoiday!! Have fun and be safe my friend!! HUGS

Kelly said...

Very pretty. Love the colors!