Friday, November 27, 2009

A Cardinal Christmas~Crayola Pencils & OMS


My "friend" Curt (his blog is listed in my blog roll at the left) has the most amazing cards he has done with cheap color pencils and OMS......he did a tutorial last week o his blog of how he accomplishes this, so I thought why not give it a try!  This cardinal is my first attempt...granted not as amazing as his, but not bad I think for a first "try"!  I used Stampin'Up's! "A Cardinal Christmas" for this one  What do You think????

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Wow! I think you got it Kiddo! This is beautiful! Your coloring looks excellent, and I think you did a wonderful job! What did you think of the technique? It sure looks like you took to it right away! You should be proud! Great job! Best, Curt

Kelly said...

OMG this is BEAUTIFUL! Love this card, everything is just perfect! The cardinal is my favorite bird!