Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cozy & Warm With A Cup of Cocoa


It's dreary~rainy~and cool today...a good day to stay in and keep dry and warm!  I am doing just that....have a cozy fire going and all I needed was a nice cup of cocoa, and here it is all soft and "steamie"...just the way I like ...whoops...forgot to add my little hat topper before I took the picture.
Sorry I have been away...my creative room was a mess...spent all day putting it back in order....I am sure it will be in chaos again....but its clean for today!  Have a nice afternoon!

3 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I love the feel of this card. And your description of having a fire and it being cold and damp outside made me want to go and make a fire and get me some hot chocolate! Great card! Best, Curt

Kelly said...

So cute...I can't relate to the cold and damp but I love hot chocolate anytime!

Anonymous said...

How adorable Diane!! I sure do love your color choices on this!! HUGS