Thursday, November 12, 2009

Home For Christmas and More Tags


It's a cold crisp morning here...perfect day to finish washing the outside windows....I'll be glad when that job is done!
I purchased "Home For Christmas" last year and just love all the details in this stamp!  My first card is rather plain and simple, with just a "pop" of color.....this is one of those cards you could make several of in a hurry!

The second card I added lots of color...though my "gold" hinges look yellow...and its a gold glitter pen I used...what's with that?....guess I need a NEW glitter pen!  On the tree I used SU Shimmery White paint...like the look of it...sort of 3D.

I also managed 2 more simple tags with scraps....so far so good!

Recipe 1st card:  CardstockSoft Suede~Very Vanilla;  Stamps:  Home For Christmas~Spotlight On Christmas;  Ink:  Real Red~Soft Suede;  Accessories Designer Paper:  Christmas Cocoa, Top Note Die, Square Punches, Ribbon, Brads

Secoond Card:  Cardstock: Garden Green~Real Red~Whisper White;  Stamp:  Hoe For Christmas;  Accessories:  Real Red Ribbon, Water color Pencils~Glitter pens~Shimmery White  Paint~Bling~EB folder

1 comment:

Unknown said...

adorable, all so cute.