Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tag Your It!!



I have a project I am doing and need to have about 100 tags made, they have to be somewhat "simple" so here are my first five to get me going!  I love making tags, but I really like to pile on the "stuff", so these are a bit plain for me.....but I guess most people throw theirs tags away after use anyhow...ugh...I can hardly stand the thought of that!

All items with the exception of the ribbons used are Stampin'Up!  I'll be back with some of the others I put together in the next week (did I mention I need these 100 tags done before November 15th?)...yikes...how will I get that done??

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

100 by the 15th???? Yikes! You are off to a good start though! I like the simpleness of these! There is a certain charm about them because of it. I know what you mean though, I don't do simple very well, but yours look wonderful! Best, Curt