Saturday, December 19, 2009

Totally Punched Replaces House Mouse



I have been MIA for several days....our family Christmas is Sunday...I had 13 children to shop and wrap for...not an easy task...the wrapping put my back out...no kidding...from sitting in the same position for 10 hours straight wrapping...today is the cooking and cleaning.....I am getting too old for all this...I was thinking back of my Christmas when I was a child...so much less hectic...but maybe that is because all I had to do was wait for Santa...much more fun...  :>)  !!!  So all that being said, my blog has been neglected.....this is a card I am not "in love with"...but it was almost done, so thought I would finish it and at least have "something" to post!
I used the SU ornament punch for the vase and  flower punch for my poinsettas......just a quick card...nothing special......I need to get busy getting ready for tomorrow....my morning started out bad...spilled my OMS all over my work table.......my card was intended to be a "House Mouse"!

4 comments:

*Linda said...

With all of your preparation....I'm sure you will have a wonderful Christmas with your family :) I love all the tags you made, wish I had a smidgen of your talent!

Traci G said...

adorable!!! Enjoy the holidays!!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful card. Love how the flowers stand off the card. I think we are all feeling our age a little more this time of year. I tell my husband all the time..."I'm getting too old for this CRAP"...LOL! Enjoy your holidays!

Kelly said...

Hi Diane---I already left a comment, I'm just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Big Hugz :)