Thursday, April 29, 2010

Growing Mushrooms

Isn't his just the cutest thing!!.......I created this card for one of my granddaughters birthdays.....she was 4 yesterday....using my Paisley cartridge...it has about 4 or so different mushrooms on it.......I liked this one because of the heart......lots of layers here...7 actually...I used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes thru both layers, scored along the hole line and ran the ribbon thru to hold it together.....easy, but it took me almost 2 hours to do with all those layers!!  I was inspired to use a cartridge after seeing Rhonda's at Bumblebee Creations (her blog link is on my side bar)...she has been using her new cartridges lately, and this one was new to me, I received it for Xmas from my hubby!!!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Hello Diane,
Very pretty card! Wow lots of layers kiddo but you did a fantastic job putting it together...I love all the colors you used. I am sure your grandaughter was delighted!

HUGS,
Vicki

bumblebee creations said...

love it Diane!!!! So cute!! Your Granddaughter will love it!

Amanda Phillips said...

This is really darling thank you for sharing.

stampinfrog said...

Diane I bet your granddaughter loved this card!Fabulous papers and love the mushroom design!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

What a cute and fun card. Love the paper you used and I'm sure your grandaughter loved it!