Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Vintage Tag Kits In My Etsy Shop

I have a few "vintage look" tag kits in my Etsy shop as well as the sample tag...go take a peek......I love how this tag turned out......the kit has a "wood" tag that is so easy to stamp on~monarch butterfly~old 1 cent stamp~bit of DS paper~a small tag I have stamped a flourish on~button~paper rose~bit of mulberry paper~felt bird~ribbon...comes in a vellum bag tied with twine to be used in your creation.....my tag is just a sample of what you can do with the kit.....can be used as is or added for a card front!!  I would be happy to stamp on "your" wood tag like the image on my sample if you would like.  My Etsy link is on my left sidebar...thank you!!

3 comments:

Lemon Lane Studio said...

Beautiful as always...What punch is you butterfly? It is so pretty and a great size.

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic tag Diane and I love that butterfy!Fabulous colors!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

Oh my, these tags are gorgeous! Love the butterflies.