Thursday, July 1, 2010

There's A New Kid On The Block~Or Should I Say Blog!!

There is a new Challenge Blog called "More Paper Than Shoes".......the first challenge is for the month of July  to make a tag...add some vintage....add a stamp that is popped up.....easy peasy!!  Because its July~because its almost July 4th~because I LOVE making tags~and because I LOVE my Freedom~I chose to make a 4th of July tag.
I cut two different size stars with my Cricut....covered the bottom one with vintage music, stamped with TH Distress Ink on the second star and added the vintage Bethany Lowe tinsel trim (purchased on Ebay)...its a smaller tag......but I love it just the same!   Go visit this neat new blog and give the challenge a try.......there also is a new forum in the works.....I'll post the link for that soon...you will LOVE it......new~exciting~and fun!!!

7 comments:

Anna Fearer said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Very FAB!!!
Thanks for doing our challenge. Hope to see you post a pic of it in the forum.

Unknown said...

Great tag! Just in time for the 4th!

Kelly said...

WOW...It just doesn't get any better than this. I'm lovin' everything about it but that blue tinsel is awesome!

Primitive Seasons said...

Absolutely love the tag! Looks so vintage. Great job! Congratulations on your challenge tag.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Chantal said...

Lovely tag...Thanks for doing this month challenge for MPTS!!!

Anonymous said...

i love this its great and i would be happy to make you a banner!! my email is lesfleurs11@hotmail.com please let me know if you would like one!!!
xoxo
lizzie

Peggy Lee said...

Amazing artwork, thanks for joining our challenges over MPTS forum....love seeing all the inspiration...

peggy lee
whitefield, NH