Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wheel Wednesday #1!

Hey......it's Wheel Wednesday for me......I mentioned I was going to "try" and do a card every Wednesday using a wheel.......today I used a jumbo wheel from Stampin' Up! called "Texture"...I ran the wheel thru SU's new color of Marina Mist....overstamped on it with the bird image from the set "Friends 24-7"...added a few primas, a bit of trim......think I will save this card for a friends birthday coming up!  I have a major amount of wheels...it will be fun to use them again! 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG...I LOVE what you did with this wheel. Your choice of colors are perfect! And the flowers...they are GORGEOUS!

Curt in Indy said...

I had no idea that they had texture stamps. You did a wonderful job using it for the background. Perfect stamp to use with it too! Best, Curt