Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Second Post Today ~ Valentine Owl and Queen

I received my first Stampin Up sale-a-bration set yesterday (bless that UPS man) and had to use the little owl stamp right away......the heart banner he is sitting on is a long ago retired SU set called "Loving Hearts"...I stamped the owl in Taken With Teal and then punched him with my SU owl punch...I think I like the two colors red and teal together!  This little card is for the Simon Says Challenge Show Love

I made this simple Valentine Queen of Hearts using an embossing folder I purchased on HSN last year.....simple...but it works!!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Hiya Diane thank you for sharing your wonderfull card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love the owl he is just great. And tha heart banner he is sitting on is fabulous.....just love hearts. Thank you for sharing your projects with us. Hugs Terry xxxx

Curt in Indy said...

Boy, for someone who's been in a slump, you are cranking out the posts and cards! :P) Super cute owl, and I do like the teal and red together. And that embossing folder is awesome. Never seen anything like it. Makes a great card! Best, Curt