Monday, July 25, 2011

Lake Huron Sunset ~ I Will Be Back Soon...I Promise

My hubby and I took a small trip to our Lake Huron home last week...
these are a few of the pics I took from my lakeside porch of the sunset on Lake Huron......
it was so beau-ti-ful.......
even the lake had a pink glow.......
we just catch a bit of the sunset and a bit of the sunrise...
couldn't ask for a better spot! 
Saturday night the lake was in a turmoil and thundered with waves all night...
was still doing it when we left on Sunday...
I sure didn't want to come back to "reality"...
but we will be going back again soon!
Remember a few weeks ago.......
we went to Silver Beach in St Joseph in Michigan?
This is my granddaughter "Trinity".......
she is four and she on her own.....
wrote her name in the sand...
proud grandma "moment"!!
As for my projects....
I am having the baby shower this Sunday...
so am very involved in getting my house cleaned......shopping.....decorated....and cooking!
After the shower I will hopefully get back to my blog...
isn't it amazing how fast this summer is going??? 
But I love the fall weather best......
no humidity!!! 
It has been so hot here and so humid it's hard to "move" or want to do anything at all!! 
 It won't be long and you will hear me complaining about the cold and snow...LOL...
guess that is just the way life is.

In my "spare" time....
I have been on Pinterest.....oh my...
that is so addicting...but so fun...
the idea's are endless...
and the recipes...
well...yum!!!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

She is just precious and so are the beautiful sunsets too! TFS

Curt in Indy said...

What gorgeous sunset photos! You are so very lucky to have a place like that to go to. I don't think I would ever want to leave. Your sweet Trinity is ADORABLE! Talk about a giant hug factor! Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

Kelly said...

What beautiful pictures Diane. Your granddaughter is precious.

Sarn said...

WOW - now THAT'S what I call a sunset.

Trinity is so cute!

Hugs, Sandra