Monday, August 22, 2011

Scrap Happy Challenge

This week at City Crafter they are having a "scrap happy" challenge
I could do about 500 of those with all the scraps I have....
but I chose a simple card using a scrap piece of
Kiwi cardstock I had...it isn't quite big enough for a reg. size card
but it turned out kind of cute.....
I also have a BIG bag of premade punched and cut flowers
 so I pulled one of those out
the green gems have been around for about 4 years...
so guess I met the challenge!
On another note...do you do "Pinterest"??
click on my link above and you can see all my pinboards
wow...it is so addicting....
but so fun......things to sew...
things to papercraft....
recipes....
holidays...and best of all
most have links back to the blog or site
for all the info......take a peek!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful creation.. That flower is so pretty.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I agree with you, we all have tons of scraps don't we, thanks for sharing this pretty thing with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So PRETTY! LOVE that flower! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

This is lovely ... Love the flower ... thanks for playing along with us t CCCB

Evette K. said...

For a scrap piece of paper you sure made a great card!!! Just love the flower, gems, background folder lines and words. Great job. ekc

Kelly said...

Very pretty Diane. That "scrap" paper is perfect for this flower. Who would have ever thought scraps would look so good.

Recycled Rita said...

What a darling card! Make more!
I tried to do pinterest, my friend gave me an invite but I couldn't get it to work so I gave up!
Hugs! karen....

Leslie Miller said...

This is a cute little thing, Diane! Nice texture, and awesome flower with all those pretty polka dot petals!