Friday, January 13, 2012

Catered Crop Challenge

I came across a "new to me" challenge called Catered Crop....
they give you a "recipe" to follow...fun..
this week it is "buttons".....
I used one button on my card....
the glove stamp is HUGE..it is one I purchased on Ebay several years back...
the paper I stamped on is called "Flea Market"..
funny thing about this paper is I saw it last year on another blog and just "had to have it"...
I found it at Joann's and this is the first I have used it!!

The sentiment stamp is from Flouishes.....

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! That decorative trim adds such a touch of elegance!

Linda McClain said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found us. Oh, and your card is amazing. Love that big glove - way too pretty to garden with, right?

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful job, have a great weekend! :)

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the paper pieced garden glove.



I’m dropping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~

**I am offering blog candy on my blog. Please feel free to stop by and enter if you are interested.**