Monday, January 30, 2012

Some Fun Stuff!!

Hi Everyone,
Thought I would do a fun post today to show some new goodies I bought and also a few things I won...
plus a super cute Valentine card I received in the mail!!
I did a challenge at Flourishes and my card won (not random either) me the ENTIRE Flourish January
release......wow...was I ever excited to get these...look how beautiful they are.....

and if that wasn't enough I also won a mystery package from Flourishes as well....
look at all that was in it...
beautiful trim~Basic Grey brads~Webster fabric stickers~Prima 6 x 6 pad of paper~

and to top it all off....TWO stamp sets...yes that's right.....
I received Sweet Nature & Swan Lake.....
 I also have been doing a bit of shopping both online and in the stores.....
hey, I just am trying to help out the economy...right??
Just going to show a few things today....
first are these "to die for" Prima Flowers....just one word to describe...YUMMY!!
I am going back for more of these at Hobbylobby!

Then I found these cute buttons...the ones on the right are from Walmart...for a mere $1.....and you all know my love for gingham....how cute are these??
The buttons on the left are from Hobbylobby...cute!!

Next are my new Valentine ribbons......bigger spools are from Michael's...smaller ones are again $1 from Walmart......
My last thing to share is the cutest card I received.....hope you enjoyed this "different" post!!

2 comments:

maddyrose said...

This post makes me want to go shopping. :^)

josie walrath said...

Love it!