Sunday, March 4, 2012

Boring ~ Bored ~ Boring

Happy Sunday morning to you all!!
Sorry I haven't posted anything new in awhile...
I am "bored" with my "boring" blog...lol...
I want it to be more fun...
I want to have more things on it then just "me" doing a challenge...
I will keep doing challenges....but I want "more" then just that....
so that being said....I am working on NEW things to post...
not only paper, but sewing as well.....
I want to get my Etsy shop going.....
I want "new" "new" "new"......
I will be back.......I will visit you....I am behind in everything.....
I am posting a sweet picture of my dog Nellie for today
thats all I have to offer for today....thanks!!

3 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Ooh she's gorgeous!
Val x

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Nellie is so adorable!! I just want to hug her!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

bumblebee creations said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Your pooch is just adorable!!