Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trash To Treasure Challenge

Took a break from my sewing (which I will post soon :>) )....
and did a "Trash To Treasure" challenge from Sugar Creek Hollow....
when this challenge "emerged", I had to laugh, as I had just cut up a box I thought I could "reuse"
from Bath & Bodyworks...only problem was, we had to show our "trash" item before we used it.....
so I taped it somewhat back together......
I cut my butterflies with a SU Sizzix die...this is a pretty thick container, but it cut like butter.....

the ribbon I used is also from the same box......
my vintage look paper is from Prima ...............

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful butterflies...what a perfect reuse of the box!! The paper and flower are just fabulous!! Absolutely stunning card, Diane!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

The Wired Angel said...

The butterflies are beautiful and your card is stunning. Great project for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow in our Trash to Treasure challenge, and for sharing your creativity with us.

Holly Young said...

this is STUNNING! Love the butterflies,,,,I just might need that die LOL

thanks for joining us at SCH for this weeks' challenge!

Holly SCH DT