Saturday, April 21, 2012

Prom Dress Gift Box

My 17 year old granddaughter is going to her first prom this year.....
I will probably be out of town for the day of her prom.....
So I got this bright idea to give her a little keepsake from her pappa and I...
I made this little prom dress box to put a little gift in.....
I made the flowers using a cheery lynn die...and my wonderful flower tools...
which I did take a picture of, but am having camera issues....
It may not look like it, but I worked each layer of flower to soft and slightly curl the petals....
it took me off an on most of the afternoon to make these.....
I am entering this in the challenge at Joan's Garden this week  to use a die or punch to make flowers.....
wish you could see it in person...it is really very pretty!!

7 comments:

Art From The heart said...

It's gorgeous even in the photo.
What a lovely thought and a keepsake.
Hugs

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Diane, this is gorgeous!! It is stunning, even in the picture!! The design is fabulous!! What a beautiful keepsake for your granddaughter :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mrs. Swandog said...

Very creative card...love your flowers. The bodice trim is perfect!

Lynn Wood said...

That will really make her prom day extra special! Those flowers are so pretty and delicate.

Selma said...

What a creative idea Diane. This is a gorgeous dress. The flowers make it so special. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Nancy Hill said...

Very original of flowers on a dress - really love this card. Some bride will love this card.

Dr Sonia S V said...

It is so beautiful !
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com