Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Halloween

Here is another of my cards
I made in the wee hours of the morning on Sunday
when I couldn't sleep...

I haven't done the Less Is More challenge for quite some time
so it is fun to do one once again....
the challenge is fun
it's a recipe
 3 2 1....
do 3 of something, 2 of something and 1
on my card for the "3" I stamped 3 bats I colored in with my SU black marker....
for "1" the moon was done masking a negative and using 3 colors of ink I sponged on..
and my "2" is my 2 stamped words.....
easy peasy and I like it!!

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a productive way to spend your wakeful hours! This is terrific!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Bonnie said...

This is a super Halloween card! I'm saving it in my CASE file! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa said...

What an awesome Halloween card, Diane!! I hope you have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

GinaA said...

Just love this card great design.

Ros Crawford said...

Superb card Diane ... i love the beautiful simplicity of this

Kelly said...

This is simplicity at it's finest!

Deanna said...

Cute Halloween Card!

Mandi said...

Fantaastic card, my anniversary is on Halloween so Im rather fond of it
Great way to use up time when you cant sleep....I do that too
Thanks very much
Mandi
LIM

Linda said...

Love your Halloween card, simple but striking! xx