Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Festive Fall at The Creative Paper Trade

The new challenge at The Creative Paper Trade is Festive Fall....
they have a very different kind of challenge going on...
3 different challenges.....all fun and creative...you might want to check it out!
 
 
I made this card for the color my week #3...
the felt flowers I made last night to let them dry overnight.....
I have a tiny little die from My Favorite Things that I used to make these little rolled beauties...
the tiny leaf is cut also from felt...one of my newest dies from Memory Box...
 
the little bird is a tag that says "best wishes" inside, the second picture shows it better....


 
Don't forget to scroll on down to see my stained glass card....

6 comments:

Geri said...

This is so very pretty, Diane! I just love your little cluster of handmade flowers. Just got the little dual rose (I think it's a rose...scalloped edge??) die from MFT this past weekend...can't wait to try it!! I really love the tiny note that opens up on the front, too...such a sweet little touch! Everything came together very nicely in this, and I'm so happy you chose to share it with us! Thanks for helping to spread the word about the CPT!

Kelly said...

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for the passing of my mom.
While I still feel a void, I'm getting back into the swing of things and should be posting to my blog within the next few days. LOVE this card...the soft colors and the felt flowers are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for playing along with the CPT challenge this week. I love all things felt and this is just amazing! Is the side of your card dry embossed? So beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us :)

Lisa Elton said...

Diane this is lovely and your colors are spot on! I am quite taken with your gray polka dot label ~such a pretty shape. Felt rolled flowers are just the sweetest aren't they and yours are darling! Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Paper Trade!

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable! I love the cut shapes and the embossing and those sweet little flowers are just way too cute!

Lisa said...

This is so pretty!! The bird and nest image are so sweet and I love the felt flowers!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts