Monday, March 25, 2013

*****************Birds On A Wire*****************

I think I am in the "clean and simple" mode.....
I know these little birds are suspose to be "chickadee's....
 
but since our Robins have returned, I just couldn't resist
 
turning them into Robins....
I used a new die I just recieved for the clouds
they come in one piece, and a little "tip" to get them apart easily
is I put them on my padded ironing board, placed a flat head screwdriver
on the little metal piece holding them together and tap them with a hammer
they popped apart easily and made the fluffy clouds you see here...
 
I am entering this in the challenge at Impression Obsession "It's All  About The Dies"
 
Products used are
Card Stock....Bashful Blue SU
Bird Dies....Die003A Impression Obsession
Bird Stamps.... C8589 Impression Obsession
Cloud Dies.... Die068A Impression Obsession
 
the sentiment is computered generated, the flower I hand made
 
Also wanted to mention that IO has a PDF tutorial on their website of how to use the
dies and stamps together....it works perfect everytime, if you follow the tutorial!!

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is beautiful ... i just love those birds!

Shirley said...

How wonderful,Diane!! Very pretty and cute all in one. Those sweet birds are wonderful against the sky and clouds! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Craftyfield said...

What a perfect sky, the scene is complete as it is ! Nothing wrong with a bit of CAS, quite partial myself...

bumblebee creations said...

such a cute card!! I can't wait to see the robins come back--I am so sick of winter!

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love the birds and the clouds!! What a sweet, springy card!! The complete opposite of what I see looking out the window - gray skies and falling snow :( Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Robins are one of the few birds I know how to color, so I'm afraid most of my birds turn into robins, too. Love how you turned the twine into a wire and made such a fresh springy scene!

Kristi said...

Gorgeous! I love birds so much!Glad to hear that your birds are coming back! Come on Spring!

Shona said...

SWEET ! This is such a cute scene. I really like the birds on the twine.We have robins here !

patscrap said...

Love the colors of your card and those birds on a wire !

Dianne said...

This is soooo sweet Diane love the robins,thanks for sharing and hope you have a tweet day:):)..

Kelly said...

What a great card! I love those birds and how you put them on the twine with the clouds in the background is awesome! I got the stamp and die just before Christmas but with so much going on I haven't had a chance to use them. You have inspired me to break them out of the package and ink them up!