Friday, March 15, 2013

You Raise Me Up

I did this card for a few reasons...
my family is going thru a very difficult time right now
I will post more on that later...
I felt that Josh Groban's song "You Raise Me Up"
fit my life right now...I needed it...
 
 
so I am entering this card into the challenge at City Crafter
to create a card inspired by a song
I am also entering this in the Cheery Lynn Design blog challenge
to make an "Easter" card
and in the challenge at Cardz TV "It's So You", using your favorite colors
click on the card for  a full and better view
I have used my once again, favorite Cheery Lynn die French Pastry Doily
as well as the Cheery Lynn Designs Wreath Strip......
the DS paper is from SU...I just love this paper!!

11 comments:

Mihaela said...

Awesome and very very delicate!!!

Darlene said...

Just GORGEOUS Diane! Love that cross... hmmm I don't have that one! Have to do some shopping I see!
Hope things get better at home ... I'll keep you & yours in my prayers! LOVE that Josh Groban song! Hang in there!
HUGS from OHIO!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Diane!! I love the colors and design!! The sentiment is so beautiful!! I hope things get better at home...praying for you my friend.

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful inspiring card and the perfect song ... Love Josh Groban! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB ... Thinking of you and hoping things improve for you ..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is just too pretty!!! I LOVE that song by Josh Groban! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Jodi said...

sooo beautiful and elegant!!! Thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Lori said...

I love the cross on your card, it's just stunning and your stamp set you used was perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs. Good luck!!!

Tamara Morton said...

I agree with the rest of the comments. So gorgeous and very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn this week.
Hugs
Tamara

Primitive Seasons said...

You did a beautiful job on this card and, YES, isn't that Josh Groban song just wonderful. Here's hoping your situation resolves soon. Prayers are answered. Here's a HUG!

Mary

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is so very beautiful! I love that Josh Groban song and it has helped me through some tough times too! I hope and pray that all is well for you and your family soon. Take care!
:) Jill

Unknown said...

WOW!! Your card is gorgeous. Well done. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!