Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Couple of Things

Just wanted to let you know that the voting is open thru noon today at the "Fusion" blog...
my card is #7.....take a peek, anyone can vote....
 
Also I probably won't be back on my blog until next week...
so want to wish everyone a safe and fun Memorial Day...
I will miss you all, I have no internet where I will be...ugh...
I am going to miss seeing lots of my garden coming to life as well
it is just beginning to burst with color.....

I also have some news I can share next week...
I am going to be a guest designer for June and July
and will tell you where then.......

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey Diane,
I went over and voted for ya! Have an awesome weekend and stay safe. Looking forward to hearing about your GD gigs!

Take care!
Kristi♥

Lisa said...

Have a safe trip and wonderful Memorial Day my friend!! I look forward to pictures of your blooming garden when you return!!

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dianne said...

Have a fabulous weekend You will be missed too..

Ros Crawford said...

Have a wonderful weekend ... stay safe!