Sunday, June 2, 2013

Roses~Roses~Roses

Today, as usual I am getting a card in sort of last minute to a challenge
at the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog....
the challenge this week is "ROSES"
Well, as you all know from my previous postings
I happen to love Cheery Lynn dies.....
 
 
for my card I chose the miniature rose die, meduim rose die and large rose die
and put them all together to make one rose....
I cut all my petals out of white card stock and inked then with Dew Drop inks
Persimmon and Dandelion colors
the rose leaf is also a CLD die from Build a flower #2
the white flourish is CLD fanicful flourish...
 
so,, hope you enjoyed my card.....
I am off to see my granddaughter graduate from high school today
and am sharing a lovely picture of her with her Mom (my daughter) and her sister
.

..geez where does the time go?????

13 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Beautiful card and beautiful girls!

bumblebee creations said...

Have a great day--Cody graduates today too!! Love the pic - what a gorgeous family!!

Unknown said...

What a great card! And a gorgeous family photo! Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Lori said...

Your card is beautiful, but not as pretty as your girls. I know you must be so proud. Thanks for joining in our weekly challenge at Cheery Lynn's and best of luck to you.

Lori said...

Your card is lovely but your girls are just beautiful. I know how proud you must be. Thank you for joining us this week with Cheery Lynn's Challenge and best of luck to you.

Joann said...

Hi Diane,
You did a great job with your Roses and I love the way you chose the colors so that they are the focus of your card. Love it!
Hugs*
Joann

Dianne said...

I agree the Cheery lynn dies are the most beautiful in the market. You have created a beautiful card, I love that you inked them up to create your own color fabulous, the bud is so sweet. Beautiful card, All three girls are beauties, they all have wonderful smiles. Thanks for sharing and have a grrreat week..

Debbie's Time Out said...

Dianne Beautiful card. Your roses are gorgeous and are really the focal point of your card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs. Good Luck

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, and you always do such pretty things with those Cheery Lynn dies! Such a gorgeous card! Enchantingly beautiful family picture, too! You must be so proud. They all look like sweet girls!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card and lovely photo ... was pretty girls! I hope you had a wonderful time

Kristi said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous girls!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous picture!! They are all beautiful...I love the setting!! And your card is so pretty!! The roses look amazing!! Congratulations on your granddaughter's graduation :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OMG how in the world did I miss THIS post??? BEAUTIFUL card creation but even more beautiful are your girls! What a sweet photo ... perfect for that 'flower lovin' Mom/Gram of theirs!
Thanks so much for sharing!
HUGS from OHIO!