Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Joy Love & Peace

I sure seem to be getting a head start on my Christmas cards this year.
Having an endless amount of beautiful digitals from
Crafty Secrets to choose from sure makes it easy!


I printed a wonderful deer from the Deer Christmas Digital Stamp Set 124
I kept it a bit simple, but it was well glittered with a green glitter pen.
The words are outlined as well with a silver glitter pen.
The deer was colored in with Copics.


I added a bit of glitter holly at the top and a red cardinal.
A bow and a vintage button finished it off.

Take a peek over at the Crafty Secrets online store, 
it is a very quick and reasonable way to get several
Christmas cards sent out!

plenty of inspiration there!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the image!! The sparkly cardinal is an awesome touch!! And I love the tree border!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Ooooh I love the greens! Beautiful card and your deer is beautiful against that BG!

Leslie Miller said...

WOW! This is amazing! I LOVE the deer image! Holy cow, I might have to go look. Fantastic card, Diane!