Friday, June 24, 2016

Girls of Summer

Hi there all!!
The challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards is
'Girls of Summer'.
Our sponsor didn't come through in time,
so we were able to use any image we wanted from anywhere
as long as it fell within our theme...
now how fun is that?


A long time ago (and I mean a long time) I won some images
from a challenge I did and was able to choose them from
The one I used is called 'Monet's Bike'
but I am not sure if it available anymore.

I colored her in with Copics, adding glitter gel pens to her bike,
hearts and such.


Flower brads were added to the bike wheels and her hat.
(Now these brads are at least 15 years old..lol).

I dug around in my stash and came up with the little felt banner piece
and a label I had already stamped.

The gingham flower was added because after I had my
image all colored and finished, I smeared the black
glitter pen..ugh...and this was the second time I did it
and did not want to color her a third time..lol....


So why not take a 'trip' on over to the
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards blog to get yourself inspired
to add your own version of
'Girls of Summer'?


5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is so adorable! Your colouring is brilliant!

Lisa said...

This is so summery and gorgeous, Diane!! What a beautiful image!! You've colored her perfectly!! I love the details you added!! The felt banner looks amazing!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam Sparks said...

Darling card Diane! Just made me smile! I love riding my bike! Beautiful coloring!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! This is so cute and bright and absolutely FUN! Glad you smeared that glitter because the gingham flower is such a cute addition. And the sentiment with the birdie and the felt flags. Love it all!

Donna Ellis said...

She is so cute, Diane! Happy, vibrant colors bring out the joy in your card! Beautiful! Hugs, de