Sunday, June 26, 2016

Tea For Two

I had another 'free' day today and decided to create
something for the challenge at
which is 'pocket cards'.


I made a double pocket card which I think
would be great to send to a friend!


The entire card is made with a piece of
8 1/2 x 11 double sided paper.
It is mostly just folding
and it takes mere minutes to make.
Now you can really decorate it up
anyway you want, but I chose to keep it simple and focused and easy to mail.


The die I used is Cottage Cutz Teacup & Flowers,
such a pretty die!

Keeping this short today as I have guests coming for dinner!
Have a great day everyone!!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh what a great idea ... and yes, I'll be making some of these for my tea shoppe ladies! Love how you have the flowers coming from the tea cup ... so so pretty! Great job!

Janja said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing with us at the SCB and good luck.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great pocket card and I love the dp you used to create it as well as the teacup & flowers die-thanks for playing along with the CottageCutz pocket challenge

Vladuška said...

I like this pockets and how you decorated this. Thank you for playing along with us on SC blog.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's lovely! It's a long time since I made one of these ... thanks for reminding me ... It would be a good project for my group especially with the tea... Have a great day!

Leslie Miller said...

I love pocket cards! This is a different sort of design and very cool. Pretty tea & flowers die. Constant Comment is my favorite, too. Yay for easy to mail cards!

Donna Ellis said...

Fantastic pocket card, Diane! The colors are beautiful together! Hugs, de