Saturday, September 17, 2016

Just A Little Crafter Kitty

Well, if you read yesterday's post you know I am gone until Monday!
Soooo
I thought I would share a few funny pictures of my very crafting
(and annoying at times)
crafter kitty Freckles.

First let me tell you how Freckles came to live with us.
One Friday night we had come home from having dinner out
and out of nowhere came this screaming, crying little kitty
with the most unusual face and colors.
(she has one eye ringed in black and the other ringed in red)


Just a little thing she was....
well first thing the hubby said was 
"you are not bringing that cat inside."

Well a few nights later it was raining hard and the poor kitty was sleeping,
 for safety in the crab apple tree. (poor little thing)
so I would bring her in and hold her until bedtime
He finally took pity on her one night and HE brought her in..the old softy..lol!

We had her spayed and she has been a house kitty ever since...
oh and BTW, she travels with us 5 1/2 hours to our north house with 3 other cats.

She pretty much spends all her time in my craft room with me
(and just this morning she  ran off with 2 bundles of my craft flowers).


So one day while I was running my Cricut Explore I had a bit of help.



But she didn't stop there, as she also tried her hand at die cutting
with my Cuttlebug.



After all her crafting, she is plain worn out...lol!!




7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Awww! Thanks so much for sharing your photos!! She gorgeous and so are you for being such a loving lady!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awwww, so fun! Love your little crafter kitty! She's so cute helping you with that Cuttlebug! TFS!

Darlene said...

Oh that Freckles ... she's always into something! LOL

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, she's precious!! She looks so much like my Calypso!! How sweet that she helps you craft :) Absolutely adorable pictures!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

I actually broke my Cuttlebug and had to buy a whole new die-cutting machine. I got a great deal on a Sizzix and have been using it since, but I really do miss my Cuttlebug. You need to stop by Word Art Wednesday to check out the winners.
Blessings,
Karen

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE this story! I'm so glad your hubby turned out to be an old softie after all. Freckles is adorable! She has a good home now and I wish all kitties could be so lucky.

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

What a sweet kitty! Thanks for sharing her story and of course for rescuing her!