Thursday, May 4, 2017

May Birthday Flowers

My Mom's birthday is May 6th and she will be 90.
My sister and I are giving her a luncheon/tea today.

One of her favorite flowers are Lily of The Valley
which just happen to be her birth flower.
I have tons of them growing in my various gardens 
and think I will pick her a small bouquet of them.


My card is made with just her in mind!
 used a couple different 'snippets' of leftover paper for the background
with a piece of leftover lace separating the two.

I used a Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Circle die for the background
of my Tutti Designs Lily of The Valley Bunch...so pretty.
I added a bow to the bunch using ribbon from the ribbon club at RRR.
Nothing says 'May' like Lily of the Valley!

To finish I cut the cutest little lily of the valley
 image from my Graphic 45 papers.

Entering the following challenges:
Make My Monday .... Spring Flowers

4 comments:

Joan said...

Your card is lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! I love the papers and the pretty flowers!! The ribbon is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Happy birthday to your mom, Diane! You made her day with this beautiful card and a nice lunch. I have not a single Lily of the Valley in the garden. I think English Wood Hyacinths say "May" here.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

LOVE the lily card!!!
deb