Friday, June 9, 2017

Pamper Your Pets

It just so happens that I am the hostess for our next challenge at
Fussy and Fancy
and chose the fun theme of
'Pamper Your Pets'.
It can be ANY pet you have...birds, fish, you name it!
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

For my 'pampered' pet
I made a French Poodle card!



I had a negative left from a poodle 
I must of cut from my Cricut at some point.
I thought it would be fun to use that with a bit of 'French' paper
behind the negative.


I used my Cricut to cut an Eiffel Tower, added a ribbon rose, 
leaves and a feather.
The sentiment is from a Sizzix stamp set.


We would love to have you join our challenge at
just because our name is fussy and fancy
your creation doesn't have to be as long as you follow the theme!
Hope to see you there!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simply Papercraft .... ATG (m)

11 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Good morning Diane , I love your card design and I have really enjoyed creating a piece for this super theme. Have a lovely weekend....hugs. Jo. xxx

Ros Crawford said...

Hee hee that is just perfect! Nothing more pampered than a french poodle huh? Well, maybe my cats! I have to say that I love your paper version but I cannot stand when people think it's ok to dye the hair on a pet...

Darlene said...

OMG this is so clever! LOVE how you did the poodle ... so creative! All the 'Paris' elements are fabulous ... Ooh-la-la!

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh La La indeed! This is a beautiful card and makes me want to plan a trip to Paris! Love how you created your fancy poodle! Your tower is a fab accent as is that gorgeous ribbon rose! Wow!

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! Poodles are my favorite!!! I love the Eiffel Tower and the sequins!! The background paper is beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome! Such a fun card. Perfect papers and embellishments for your Parisian Poodle!

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness Diane...I'm such an idiot...I totally forgot to visit you this morning while doing my rounds...and I was so impressed with you GORGEOUS card when I was posting it!!! I LOVE the chic sophisticated feel to this beauty...simply stunning! I love your choice of theme too! Wishing you a most wonderful weekend Diane!
Take care,
Beth

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, that is so so adorable! The poodle paper, the flower, the feather, the whole French theme... LOVE!

Carol L said...

ooo lah lah! This french-themed card is really pretty with all of those great elements you added! I love how you created the poodle and the flowers and feather just add to all the fun!

Jules said...

Faboulas design and gorgeous poodle love it.
Best wishes
Jules xx have a good week

Tone K. said...

Your card is so cute Diane :) I love the dog....classy :)
Great work. Wish you a happy weekend :)
xx