Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Feeling Fallish

New challenge theme today at
Double D Challenge blog 
and it is
'Feeling Fallish'
 using the mood board below for inspiration.



This was another mood board I loved and could of gone so many ways 
with it, but in the end I chose the top left picture to focus my card on!


I used a barn wood paper for the background and built my frame on that.
All die cuts were cut from my scrap bags of papers.
Some of the dies I used were Cherry Lynn Designs Chicken Wire,
Spellbinders Cattails (which I glittered with Sparkle N Sprinkle Sunset glitter)
Impression Obsession Leaves.
I added a few 'candi's' to finish!


So pop on over and visit the Double D Challenge blog
to see what the DT has created, WOW, these girls are beautifully creative!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs .... ATG
Crafty Gals Corner .... Harvest Colors

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

An absolutely beautiful card.xx [aNNie]

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC! You certainly caught the inspiration from that image in the mood board ... perfect! And that chicken wire looks real! Beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this mood board, too, and it sooo inspires me, but I can't seem to get caught up, dang it. Your card is gorgeous! That chicken wire is one of my fave dies and you've done a beautiful job with the arrangement. I'm a sucker for anything wood grain, so love the paper. Shouldn't all fences be polka dot?

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful design. My eye was drawn to that particular image too and like you I had just the right dies. The paper you used is the perfect backdrop for the leaves and flowers.

Lisa said...

Wow, what a perfect take on the mood board!! I love the colors and the dies you used!! You layered them so beautifully!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vicki said...

Fantastic fall card! The chicken wire background die is a perfect take on the mood board! Love the flower cluster too.

Carol L said...

This is sure to put someone in the mind of fall with all those colorful leaves and stems! Love the sparkly cattails too!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Pretty design. The Teal barn wood makes the perfect backdrop for the splendid fall bouquet. Love the chicken wire too.

Donna Phelan said...

LOVE how you have created this beauty, inspired by that photo! The background is perfect as is the frame, but I so adore that chicken wire, how cool! Beautiful Fall clustered bouquet. This is FANTASTIC!

Judy Woodland said...

I just love this, it's so spot on with the mood board. That chicken wire background is just so perfect, I think I NEED that die!!